Pokemon

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Birmingham Grid for Learning- Multiple Intelligences

The Birmingham Grid for Learning is a test designed to find out more about your learning profile. I think that it is a good gauge to know what are your strengths and weaknesses. I find this test quite accurate. Take my result as an example. I got a result of being better interpersonally, and weaker linguistically and kinaesthetically. The fact that I am better interpersonally means that I am better in interacting with people, and that is true because I have lots of friends whom I love to talk to. The results of the test showing that I am poor in languages is also true, as my English is not really that good. The only untrue point about my learning is the point that I am not a good kinaesthetic learner. Take the subject science for example. I prefer learning through conducting experiments than flipping through the boring textbook. To have a clearer idea of the result, it is as shown here:
















From what I feel, the test can help you understand your strength in learning. You can know what are your strengths and weaknesses, and apply them to your learning. The test is also quite accurate and the questions in the test are relatively easy, with only 40 questions. The test takes about 10-15 minutes and what's more, its FREE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home