Pokemon

Monday, March 01, 2010

Is Maycomb a good place to live in? (Naturalist)

Mockingbirds live in open country with thickets, farmland and desert brush. Mockingbirds eat ants, beetles, grasshoppers, seeds and berries. Although Maycomb is not a village, it is a small town isolated from the city, so around Maycomb is a ocountryside. The diet and habitat of the mockingbird suggests what flora and fauna existed, which are listed above. Since Maycomb is nota big city, and technology is not very well developed, I feel that it is not a good place to live in. However, for those whose livelihood is farming and agriculture, Maycomb would be a suitable place.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger Joshua said…

    Hi Le Qi,

    I know you have taken some time do this, however I don't think this is 200 words. As the topic is about mockingbirds, you could write about the different type of mockingbird where are situates in. I also agree the reason why mockingbird stay in Maycomb. Correct me if I am wrong but you also write about the nature of a mockingbird as it could be related to the people of Maycomb.

    Cheers,
    Joshua Lim

     

Post a Comment

<< Home